View Single Post
Old 06-13-2004, 07:23 PM
Administrator

Default Ebay fraud, information requested

Posted By: Anonymous

One victim sent me the information that the items he bought from "King" came in a box that originated from China, I now have a copy of the return shipping label and the address on Lauralee Ave on it for this guy and the address for the other one.
I also have a phone number for "king" so if anyone wants any of that information if you were ripped off and couldn't conact them direct let me know and I'll gladly provide it.

"King" is in Reading PA same town "uniqueoddities" is claiming his salvaged ironwork comes from despite the two living 125 miles apart.

I am going to start contacting some Reading PA people, including the OWNERS of this hotel and the "Raja shrine" they both claim their Chinese junk comes from.
I have seen photos of the lobby on the owner's web site and there was no such decoration, I'm going to alert them to the fraud and see if they can provide documentation of any kind proving these items never existed in the lobby, then I'm going to the US Post office to file a mail fraud report.

As your cards and all this stuff is sent via the US mails, you can file a mail fraud