View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012, 04:30 PM
Richard Simon

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebirds View Post
I too, like just about everyone on this board, have no use for CC. I too am also tired of Mr. Williams depressing attacks. Every time he says something about CC he brings out some current or much older piece of garbage that they foisted on the public with their phony auctions.
Bitching is fine Mr. Williams but all it does is let off steam with no positive end result. Why don't you DO SOMETHING POSITIVE like start a class action lawsuit or contact government agencies in PA or the Feds and have them go after them? You'd find plenty of support on this board.
You seem obsessed with them so why not take real action and get rid of those parasites and make a real contribution instead of your serio-"comedic" attacks that have accomplished little if anything?

Martin Green
Why are you assuming that he has not taken action?
And you get us a list of people who have bought CC stuff and want their money back and Chris and I will help start a class action lawsuit.
You cannot just file a class action lawsuit unless you have lost money. You need grounds to file a lawsuit.
And considering that much of what CC is now selling is being bought for resale, I would think it would be difficult to find people who want to sue them.
Martin - You got a list of those who have been burned by CC and want their money back? I would love to help initiate that lawsuit you talk about.
www.bonanza.com/booths/richsports
--
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."- Clarence Darrow

Last edited by RichardSimon; 04-27-2012 at 04:59 PM.