View Single Post
Old 02-03-2015, 11:44 AM
Lar.ry Mur.phy

One of the funniest things I have read in a long time. Great job Pscol! I suppose a large majority of the people here are in the know but it doesn't necessarily mean that everyone knows and it should not be assumed even if it protects one possible buyer from making a mistake. I am sure some sort of law enforcement has been notified of this or read this forum and it gives them a start. I personally find these Coach's Corner threads amusing and they often get attacked but honestly in searches they come up and there is some hope for me at least that justice will be served. Honestly, when it comes to this business you really have to ask yourself what the purpose was of those busts if they would ignore this collecting sector for the future. I realize the world has problems and resources are not available to focus on forgers and distributors but it is still a crime and this is a problem and by viewing the above, how can you ignore this anymore? This thread is great but I think I can point a view eye balls in the direction of someone who may care about this and essentially all you need to do is find one guy who is as outraged as we all are. Great work Pscol!

Regards,

Larry