View Single Post
Old 03-04-2018, 06:24 PM
Richard Simon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ding974 View Post
It is amazing how easy it is to press some of you people's buttons--like throwing scraps of food to the monkeys in the cages at the zoo. Hopefully I have some more spare time to see the next perceived witty retort.. Honestly, you people sound like a bunch of 8 year old girls in grade school whining.

What are there on this sight, 15-20 regulars?? If you think people take you seriously then there would be thousands on here--so keep deluding yourself.

If you've got some proof beyond a reasonable doubt then go to law enforcement, and don't just sit on your computer trying to be witty with the other losers here who you can commiserate with in your shared life's miseries.

Curious why your autographs are not examined by the most popular hobby authenticators PSA and JSA? I have issues with them but they get it right much more often than they get it wrong. You would think that inventory such as yours would do much better sales wise if they had certs from JSA or PSA.
www.bonanza.com/booths/richsports
--
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."- Clarence Darrow