View Single Post
Old 03-20-2023, 07:49 PM
Bradley Holt

Default Beware

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhoff122 View Post
Another member mentioned Jack Corrigan as a suspicious actor further up on this thread. Well, Jack Corrigan responded to my post (WTB: 1985 Topps Tiffany set) a few days ago via email (not PM) simply with "How much are you willing to spend?" Interesting way to engage a potential buyer, I thought. I responded and we arrived at a price, which, not coincidentally, was the I said I'd be willing to pay. He probably would've agreed to any price I said. We went back and forth for a couple of days and the exchange got sketchier and sketchier. When I asked him for his Net54 ID he couldn't provide it b/c he "wasn't able to log in at that time." He sent me Venmo information with a different email address. I suggested we use PayPal Goods and Services (and he agreed, oddly enough) but when he sent me his PayPal address it was yet a third different email address. Anyway, keep an eye out for this guy.

Also, re: PayPal G&S, are you fully protected through that if you don't receive what you paid for? The fact that he was willing to go that route, had me wondering.
Jack Corrigan just contact me via email with scans of a 52T Robinson asking me "how much are you willing to pay?". told him to PM on this site (still no reply). did a quick search on google and this thread popped up. Just another scammer...