View Single Post
Old 03-31-2018, 10:57 AM
Davi.d Sha.kir

Default and still HE SHOWS no GUIDE TO SHOW ACTUAL YEARS as he see it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoeless Moe View Post
Jonathan the "Top Ticket Collectors" do not post on this board, a few very good ones yes, but not the cream of the crop. I am letting the average Joe ticket collector who reads on this board to be very wary of that guide as again its not 100% correct. It's gone numerous revisions over the years as people have pointed out incorrect info to him and he's adjusted it, after they dealt with the same "no you are wrong I am right, prove me wrong prove me wrong". And they did. He can confirm that as well. Won't, but could.

And to my point about it being incorrect, just look at who has bid on this ticket so far "7" yes 7 of the top ticket collectors on Ebay. Why would the top collectors want this stub I'm supposedly "trying to dump"....too funny. Just idiotic.

https://www.ebay.com/bfl/viewbids/183153121842

And to the ramblings of nonsense and me being a snake oil salesmen. I posted that I believe it to be genuine and from the 1950 opening day, which had a DiMaggio home run but that's it, about a $50 ticket or so.....if I went by the guide then its a 1949 opening day ticket and that is the ultra rare Babe Ruth Monument Park Dedication Day Ticket, of which only 1 is graded by PSA and guessing a $300-$500 ticket. So why would I claim it to be a $50 ticket, if I was scamming I'd say "follow the guide, its a $300-$500 ticket!!" No I am honest and the ticket doesn't lie.

Jonathan you hitched your wagon to the wrong train. I have no hard feelings though, life's too short. Enjoy Easter Weekend!!!

David, may a little neighborhood kid chuck an egg at the back of your head as you tell them to get off your lawn!

and still HE SHOWS no GUIDE TO SHOW ACTUAL YEARS as he see thinks they should be