View Single Post
Old 07-10-2018, 09:07 PM

Rob, Mike: Thanks for plugging my BLOG. I really, really appreciate your support. I'm glad you enjoyed what you read.

All: I started pennantfever.weebly.com because of my love for vintage pennants and my profound appreciation of the companies responsible for their production. I wanted to know the history behind my favorite pieces; but, without more information on the manufacturers, I knew next to nothing.

So I turned to the internet and found this thread. And, like many others have shared, I started at page #1 from 2014 and read through it to the present. I learned so, so much about this hobby--information I probably couldn't have found elsewhere.

That information, and the intelligence gaps you all identified in your discussions, led me to create this site. It's not just for serious collectors. It's for anyone that loves vintage pennants and wants to know more about who made them, where they came from, and when they were made.

Every post will cover a different manufacturer. Within each post I'll cover company history, key products, and maker's marks. I started with Chipenco. Then I took on Collegiate of Ames. I just finished up a piece on Trench. Trust me: there'll be plenty more to cover in the coming months.

Anyway, I hope followers of this wonderful thread will check out the site. And, to those of you that kindly allowed me to use your pictures, THANK YOU.