View Single Post
Old 04-22-2018, 08:02 AM
Arthur R!ch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
Again? Really? No one is telling anyone what or how to collect.. We were having a discussion about regular rarity and manufactured rarity (it is still manufactured rarity whether you think so or not.) Where does anyone tell anyone how to collect? I suggest you take some reading comprehension classes and study hard because you can't comprehend that no one is being elitist except you. All in your head, made up right here in front of our eyes. It is people like you that conjure up a whole lot of imaginary stuff so you can feel like you are protecting others on the internet. Give me a break...
You are the one that is putting all of this BS out here, it is all in your imagination and not anyone else's. It is ALL YOU. I think you are living in Bizarro World .
In fairness, you went back and edited all of your posts to make it seem like I conjured this all up (your new claim against me). Which, let's face it, is a pretty cowardly thing to do. You changed tone, terminology, and overall points. How insecure to you have to be to go back and do that? There's obviously no point in having a discussion with you so I'll lay this to bed.

For everybody else, collect what you like and don't be afraid to share it. Most of us appreciate the stories behind the cards more than the cards themselves anyway. There's a lot more good guys in this hobby than there are elitist pricks, remember that.

Arthur

Successful transactions with Burger King, Amazon, Great Cuts, Tacos Villa Corona, TJ Maxx