View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 07:10 PM
Shelly Jaf.fe

Quote:
Originally Posted by travrosty View Post
he didnt do what we asked. we asked for proof and he didnt show any.

he could have NOT started the thread and go directly to h and s and spence but that wouldnt give him the opportunity to brag because why start the thread if he isnt going to show proof other than to brag and bring attention to himself that he knows something and the rest don't?

you cant rally people behind your cause and build a consensus if everything, and i mean everything you do in your life regarding the hobby is a big SECRET! how is it picking on someone to ask for proof of their serious charge? no one should pile on if someone comes on here and says i know something and you dont deserve to know and i am right and you can't disagree because i am the top 2% and you aint ship?

w t heck? NOW I have seen it all. I am sure lots of lawyers in the courtroom would love to try that trick when prosecuting someone. I know they are guilty so don't even bother asking me how I know! He prosecuted this autograph and didn't present any hard evidence. And again, if you counter that he let h and s and spence know everything, then so what? he could have done that anyway without starting the thread and thumbing his nose at the rest of us telling us we are not worthy of his information? I want to know his history and background regarding vintage baseball autographs.
Travis, when you are asked a question do always answer it? I know that you have a friend that knows the Babe's sig, please ask if he would buy or not.