View Single Post
Old 07-20-2002, 07:53 AM
Administrator

Default warning: obnoxious jerk ahead

Posted By: scott (runscott)

Pleae keep in mind that most of the following has no tie to anything real, and that I have never referenced his dealings with Warshawlaw - all ties are figments of this kook's paranoid imagination.

"Do not email me further. I have filed criminal complaints with the Burbank, California PD, as well as the USPS, and FBI. If you reread the posted thread, you will note (as they have) the line where your cohort states I sent him a 'letter bomb'. I DID NOT, WOULD NOT, WILL NOT ever engage in any criminal activity. I sent this Adam Warshaw a package containing a sports trading card. Even a joke about explosives in the mail in this day is taken very seriously. Since I have sent him a package I felt it was necessary law enforcement know of these unfounded accusations.

I'm not sure where you come into play in all this. You and I have not engaged in any transaction. You may want to take care with whom you team up with anonymously on the computer. As you can see this is gonna be freight train no one should be in front of. All you have done so far is send some veiled threats to an online company concerning me, and threaten publicly to slash my tires. Up to you how you proceed now. Rest assured all correspondence will be forwarded to proper investigating authorities.

Interesting notes : I don't need an attorney to write a letter requesting you not contact me. All I need is for my request to be acknowledged (even verbal), which you did in your email. Under your little theory, no woman could charge harassment, stalking, or trespass, no matter how many hundreds of times a day she was called or written, if she first didn't have a lawyer write a letter. Try that one in court. Another thing, you seemed to not care for my auction rules : I want to be contacted in 24 hours, and paid in 168 hours. Your partner Warshaw took great issue when his item was NOT RECEIVED (from Florida to California) in 13 HOURS!! And you support this. A little inconsistent, and makes one wonder how many items you have delivered in this time frame.

Find attached, though none of your business, copies of insurance and delivery tracking numbers to your friend. He has already canceled payment. You support these positions of his. Tell me again who is out the money? 13 hours delivery? However, at this point, I think the money is secondary to the publicly posted threats of slashing tires, breaking bones (by your other partner), and explosive devices. If you wish to discuss any legitimate concerns you have my phone number. Any threats or continued illegal activity, please direct inquiries to ofc. Rodriguez of the Burbank PD 818 238-3200.

Ask yourself, before you go further, do you support, encourage, condone, and/or assist in the criminal activity?"

--------------------------------------------
no disclaimer - temporarily taking responsibility for my actions