View Single Post
Old 01-01-2017, 06:41 AM
Christopher Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runscott View Post
It's bad enough that as a seller I can't give negative feedback to a buyer who screws me, but I just tried to re-list an item and was halted in my tracks for adding the word 'deadbeat' to the description. This bidder basically 'saved' my item during the Christmas buying season and then failed to pay and never contacted me to indicate they weren't going to pay. A 'negative strike' on this buyer is useless to me and not anything that any other potential seller can use to warn themselves against this loser.

Shouldn't an ebay seller be able to indicate, either through negative feedback or through his description, some verbiage that can warn other prospective sellers?

Since we are not restricted by ebay rules here, I will warn my fellow collectors that tumbleweed888_4 is a pariah to our hobby. He/she purchased a baseball from another buyer, failed to pay, then the item was re-listed and ended, then he/she purchased a similar item from me and never paid. After all of this, ebay protects this loser from ME?
Scott, I feel your frustration.

Years ago, when EBay implemented their "No Negative Feedback" to deadbeat and scam buyers, I knew that would allow trash buyers to have the freedom to do whatever they felt like without fear of penalty.

Really sickening.