View Single Post
Old 01-11-2018, 05:43 PM

Default Praise for REA and Brian Dwyer

Hi All,

I wanted to acknowledge the outstanding service I recently received from Brian and REA.

I have been a regular bidder at REA for maybe 10 years or so. I am not one of those bidders people refer to as "whales"...more like a guppy, I suppose. I think my winnings in any single REA auction have never exceeded $10K.

I say this to provide the context that I'm not one of those customers that every business would do just about anything to have.

In the Fall 2017 REA auction, my winnings came in at under $2000. But I asked Brian if he would consider doing me a favor that would save me a substantial sum, but would require Brian to spend a fair bit of time on my behalf. (I won't specify further, as this was something unique to my situation.) Without hesitation, he agreed to help me out, and he did exactly what he promised.

REA has never yet disappointed me, but this time I am thankful Brian went above-and-beyond.

In a day and age where the internet is used to air so many complaints, I thought it was important to acknowledge truly great service when it is provided like this.

All the best to my fellow collectors in 2018!

Cheers,
Blair