View Single Post
Old 07-16-2018, 09:02 AM
Fr@nk Burke++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve D View Post
Honestly, since we know the picture was taken at the Yogi Berra Museum, I, personally, would contact them. They have to have records that would include a listing of previous events. They could probably look up and find any instances of Nettles, Brett, Robinson, and Schmidt being there at the same time, along with whoever else was there with them.

Steve

Steve,

Your post was the most helpful. I just got off the phone with a kind lady at the Museum, who was as determined as you guys to answer the question posed.
Once I got her logged in to Net54, it was easy.

The correct list is now posted in my original post. Only 5 players are in the photo: Brett, Yogi, Brooks, Graig & Schmidt. The other five were guests that evening.

Disclaimer: This was not posed as a trick question, nor is it my photo. The grandfather of my daughter-in-law has the photo and through her asked me the question. Thanks to all who contributed. I am glad to resolve the issue before this thread became a Net54 classic.

Now, can anyone identify the five guests.

GOOD FOR THE HOBBY AND THE FORUM WITH A VAULT IN AN UNDISCLOSED LOCATION FILLED WITH NON-FUNGIBLES

274/1000 Monster Number

Nearly*1000* successful B/S/T transactions completed in 2012-24.
Over 680 sales with satisfied Board members served.
If you want fries with your order, just speak up.
Thank you all.

Now nearly PQ.