View Single Post
Old 10-07-2013, 07:18 PM
Chuck Tapia

Quote:
Originally Posted by khw View Post
i am pretty sure all 19000 of my ebay items are on amazon now , but they have my permission , no big deal , it is funny though i test listed on amazon maybe 1000 baseballs and couldnt sell hardly a thing , free shipping , the works . i ship two times a day and there isnt a person that will put as much as me into making a sale and getting a repeat buyer. but on amazon in 5 months i have a grand total of 3 feedbacks, 5 of 5 stars, wow. i maybe can sell 3 items a week now with 900 items on there . the problem is my ebay fees are like 8% on amazon it is 20% , it is a whole differnt crowd on there , a cert is a cert for the most part jsa psa gai or even frangipani all are the same. you have a large percent of gift buyers and high percent of women buying , nothing wrong with but if they dont want to pay 75.00 for my mccovey jsa ball then they can buy the same ball for 139.00 with the same scan , an di will be happy to drop ship it , heck i dont even have to pay the shipping. i ship maybe 10 items a week like this to amazon , the people are getting the best service they will get just the same , i ship quite alot through the website as well, i shipped out 15 items today including a 1100.00 cobb piece , so do several of the other high volume ebay sellers , isnt anything wrong with the business model if you have a deal in place and drop shipping. i am not sure if anybody is still buying the ebay items after they sell on another website , that just leads to problems
I know they used to make a habit of cloning your items on e-bay as well and marking them up 200%? I was just curious if you still let those clowns clone you there as well? My problem with those "clowns" is that they would clone everything, fake and authentic. Your stuff is always nice and I thought they should be kicked off of E-bay for their business model. Much different if they have your approval though, I guess? Thanks