View Single Post
Old 04-18-2024, 02:15 PM
Chase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowman View Post
Just keep talking out your ass "Chase Antley".

PWCC paid to have the card reholdered because the casing was tampered with. Someone tried to open it with a screwdriver and failed.

The guy I sold it to is a friend. He got on a plane and flew out to San Jose and bought the card in person. He's an extremely experienced collector who knows exactly what he's doing and what he's looking at. We sat down together and he looked it over very thoroughly with a jeweler's loupe. He looked at all the edges closely. As did I. I told him my best guess is that it is most likely a factory miscut as it is just barely out of square on the top edge. But all the edges look correct. He agreed. I told him the reason I didn't resubmit it for grading is because SGC changed how they identify "AUTHENTIC" cards. I believe the card would be worth less if it somehow came back in an "AUTHENTIC ALTERED" holder or an "AUTHENTIC TRIMMED" holder, despite it very clearly not being trimmed. I believe it is worth more in the "A" holder. And I believe it looks better in that holder as well. The buyer agreed.
I keep talking out of my ass? Wow coming from you that is hilarious. I am glad you have an explanation for everything, always.

Pretty sure that when you had the card listed on ebay it was in the original holder but again I could be wrong. And it is convenient to rely on grading results when they suit you and the story you want to tell rather than be completely transparent and disclose.

SGC does not get it wrong on a card like that. If you were so sure it was a factory miscut then Authentic Miscut is just as good as Authentic. Not buying this at all.