View Single Post
Old 01-12-2018, 04:42 PM
Dan Bretta

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintagetoppsguy View Post
But wait just a minite, Dan. In Al's initial response, he said he mailed out the check on Decemver 29th. When you start off with a lie, everything else gets discredited.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vintagetoppsguy View Post
Last night, a board member emailed me a pic - a pic they said would corroborate Al's story. They asked me not to share it publically. Well, I'm a man of integrity and I haven't shared it publically or privately - not even a description of the pic. I kept it totally to myself. Here's the kicker. The pic that was supposed to corroborate Al's story, actually shreds it to pieces.

Post the damn pic and let's end this.

It's funny how so many people came to Al's defense, but the two that could have confirmed everything - the member that got the 10 cards by mistake and the other member that got the OM and damaged it - well we haven't heard from them at all. Nobody else finds that odd?

Again, post the damn pic.
Tell me in PM exactly how you’re going to “shred” this story. And the only people who find this story odd are you, Orly and Jake. I don’t know Orly at all, but you and Jake are two of the biggest Kooks to have ever inhabited N54. So I’m through answering to you if you’re not going to let us in on the conspiracy.