View Single Post
Old 03-21-2014, 07:00 PM
Belltown Vintage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Six View Post
Doesn't bother me...guess I'm guilty of it, too. I collect both and don't mind seeing the more recent stuff next to the more recent. I think I would on the card and/or auto side though...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Matt, it's not a matter of being "guilty" of anything. We used to be 'vintage memorabilia', and now we are 'vintage memorabilia and game-used', so basically, anything goes. Personally, I would prefer three threads - 'vintage pick-ups', 'game-used pickups' and 'photo pick-ups'. Two years ago I wouldn't have suggested such a thing, as we didn't have enough action over here. But now we're seeing, as Nate pointed out, a plethora of photos in the pick-up thread, and also a plethora of modern game-used. Maybe we could support three threads?

I could have just posted an thread 'April Vintage pick-ups', and watched to see if it took off, but I thought I would ask for opinions first. I should have seen that this would simply start a 'vintage vs game-used' thing, and that wasn't my intent. I also have game-used stuff, including jerseys, so I have nothing against them.