View Single Post
Old 03-27-2012, 12:57 PM
And.rew Whi.te

After working 7 years in the Stadium Operations department with the CUbs I have to tell you I totally enjoyed this documentary because there are many parallels between Fenway and Wrigley. This brought back so many memories of my time at Wrigley and I hope they do one of these for the Friendly Confines in the future. I kept looking at my wife and making comments about some of the same things I saw on TV and experienced myself and she just looked at me like she could care less!!

I did have to laugh about the guy that had keys to everything in the park because I had those keys to Wrigley (worked as security some times) and I can guaranty you I explored every inch of that place when there was nobody else around. Its a magical/yet scary place but I will always be able to say I hit a ball into the bleachers, I slid into home plate and I did my homework while in college, sitting on the centerfireld grass on a warm sunny Sunday when the team was out of town!

Like I said, this documentary brought back many great memories. Thank you for alerting us to the fact it was being shown or I would have never known about it.