Thread: Pet Peeves?
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2012, 08:17 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Even though I very, very rarely get involved in any transactions on the board, and 0 involvement is far and away the best involvement by a moderator, I do want to know about folks slow paying, not doing what they say they are....etc.... If someone backs out of a deal, and no harm was done, then it's probably not cause for too much concern. If they do it continuously then that is a problem. There have been a few of those we have had to weed out.

Many times if someone treats you poorly with a transaction on the board then they do it to other people too. I know of one person that just joined and is on the cusp of not being allowed on the BST. He is selling 2 fake T206s on his website, blatant fakes (really bad ones). I told him about them and he said he will just need to send them into be authenticated. I told him he is acting like an idiot and won't be long for our board if he keeps it up. I mean really, does anyone want to deal with someone that is selling really bad fakes and won't accept they are indeed really bad fakes? I am talking a 3 dollar bill here....not a card that could possibly be real. Over and over he defended them.....I know I don't want to deal with someone like that...

As as matter of fact he took 2 down and still has 2 fakes he is selling.....I just gave him a choice....take them off his site, sell them as fakes or leave our board....I won't knowingly subject our members to this kind of crap.

http://vintagebaseballcardshop.com/1...ettespoor.aspx

Last edited by Leon; 07-09-2012 at 08:24 AM.