View Single Post
Old 02-19-2016, 07:20 AM
Dan McHugh IV
Banned

Thank You everyone for the kinds words,thoughts and advice. I made this post last night and went to bed immediately after, so excuse me for not replying sooner. I also woke up to tons of emails and PMs with both offers and words of encouragement which I have been going thru this morning. I really have thought about "liquidating" for a few years now (even while continuing to grow my collection) and with the additions of a house and my 2nd child a couple years ago, I got out of "prospecting" first which, while fruitful, was very time and money consuming. With only vintage left (which is mostly my signed HOF R.c's) I have no choice but to part with them,how? I am not exactly sure yet as I really don't know if I should sell everything or keep some, I don't know, but I do know that I have to sell, at the very least, a vast majority of everything I have. Unlike most of the deals I do, I really need to think and take some time (as I just decided to sell a couple days ago) as for what I want/need to do and also go thru all the offers I have received so far.
Thank You all again,
Dan