View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 01:50 PM
Zach

Quote:
Originally Posted by jefferyepayne View Post
Hey Zach. Just to be clear, I am NOT advocating a legal battle. I AM advocating that you get professional advice from an employment attorney as to what your rights are in this situation and what the law says. What you do with that information depends upon where this all goes but I would make sure you understand what you are and are not entitled to before signing any piece of paper telling anyone you are paying them back anything.

Good luck and I hope it all works out for the best.

jeff
Actually you had good advice, right now I am just going to hang in there until I get a new job and if things come around on me then I will probably have to see someone about it, so I do not have to pay anything. I do not think the law can help me with how much I got paid because on record it looks like I get paid almost 6 grand more a year, it's pretty confusing, but what happened was he cut expense reports, which was a $4,000 a year loss for me, and then it was discovered that my base that was not expenses was also $4,000 too high came to about a $8,000 a year pay cut. Hopefully I can just find a new job and be happier. This company is hurting for money real bad and could close within a year.

Last edited by zljones; 08-27-2012 at 01:51 PM.