View Single Post
Old 08-19-2019, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnorth View Post
Post a pic of all 285 you have from the opened packs and I will give you a few of the laundry list of problems they have.
alright then lets get this out of the way right now. I am trying to attach pictures of all the cards I pulled as well as the packs, however it keeps saying upload failed. when this was happening the other day its b/c the files were HEIC files and not supported by the site, however these are JPEG files so shouldn't be an issue. Honestly had I known I was gonna get mostly sarcastic smart ass comments insinuating that I am full of shit I wouldn't have even bothered on this board and would of went elsewhere. I am a legit collector trying to get legit feedback and that's it. Again had I realized that was such a problem on this board I would of gone elsewhere but unfortunately this is where I started thinking that this was the best place to get the best feedback, am I wrong? I am used to helping other collectors when I am in the position to be able to, guess most others are just negative skeptics but too each their own.