View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 07:06 AM

Default JimStinson

Let me extend sincere thanks to one and all on NET54 that participated. It was for the most part a "team" effort and in my opinion we knocked the ball out of the park. Original offer was to close out the free opinions and apprasials on the 1st but because of the response it was extended through yesterday evening.

Also thanks to those behind the scenes (they know who they are) that helped by giving me 2nd and 3rd opinions when needed.

I did the absolute best that I could to avoid those "Cookie cutter" answers about "formation and slant and that nonsense and instead tried to elaborate on details. I did the best I could working with scans alone. Those who contributed deserved my best effort and I tried my damnest to give it.

Amazingly ! A grand total of a little over $2,000 was generated (in the short time since this thread was started) to the American Red Cross to directly benefit the HURRICANE SANDY RELIEF effort and those families directly affected by this disaster !!!! Again Sincere thanks for helping to make this NET 54 effort a success.

Don't forget this problem is not going away any time soon