View Single Post
Old 12-29-2016, 07:23 AM
Ben North

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
I have known my insurance agent for 25 yrs and he is great to work with. He is also one of my best friends. I doubt he walks with my few bucks. As for white collar crimes, I would ask Mastro, Allen and Theo how that went.

And more to the question, I think the Collectibles insurance is a good deal. We used it at B and L and the few small claims went fine....good company, imo.
I had insurance there for 27 years or at least thought I did. I also knew my insurance agent almost my entire life. I have been friends with his younger brother since grade school. His mom even basically made me stay with her on my last trip to Sun City AZ because she did not want me wasting $ on a place to stay. Then I found out the hard way about 3 months ago I really had not had insurance for the last 5 years.

If I could have all the $ Mastro stole from people I would gladly sit the time he got.

I also know my cousin was pocketing $ from not just individual people but also businesses. All she had to do was pay back the premiums they could prove she stole.