View Single Post
Old 11-10-2008, 07:00 PM
Administrator

Default Interesting videos on YouTube about fake autographs

Posted By: Chris

I appreciate the comments from the various blogs and websites. My main objective for making these videos is simply to expose Coach's Corner for who they really are. I have no interest in explaining why certain Derek Jeter autographs are forgeries. I have been investigating forgeries on various sites for five years now and have discovered it is wasted energy to try to explain to collectors of forgeries why they are bidding on fakes or that they have bought a forgery. They become defensive, obnoxious, etc. I tried that route; it didn't work. I consider myself a Derek Jeter autograph expert. No one, not PSA, JSA or GAI (a joke) knows Derek's autograph as well as I do. I am very good with most autographs. I will explain more in a future video. Thank you very much for any comments whether they be complimentary or critical. I do want to spread the word. In one of my videos I do ask "Steve" from SCD a question about why he writes about a fake Ty Cobb that sold on Ebay, but doesn't write about the obvious forgeries on the Coach's Corner auction site. Spread the word gentlemen. Thank you.....Chris