View Single Post
Old 07-05-2014, 01:29 AM
David Ru.dd Cycl.eback

I will be at Scott's (Belltown) spot authenticating photos, selling some of my books and producing a picture catalog (not an auction catalog, but a picture book of stuff). If you have any photos or other items you want me to examine stop by. Also, if you have interesting photos or other items you might like appearing in the publication stop by.

I'm independent of Scott, but we're coming from the same part of the country and he knows I'm easy to get along with and he can stand sharing space with me.

Not to make it an ad, but if you wish to have me examine stuff you can email me beforehand. cycleback@cycleback.com

My rates are quite reasonable if you compare them to, say, the cost of a Bentley or hiring Lady Gaga to perform at your daughter's birthday party.

Granted, my zip lock baggies may not be as sharp as PSA's holders, but I write real neat on the post-it labels. Say all you want, but neither SGC or PSA holders have the 'yellow and blue make green' seal. And does Beckett guarantee your photos against freezer burn?

Just kidding, of course. I laminate everything.

Last edited by drcy; 07-05-2014 at 02:34 AM.