View Single Post
Old 08-26-2017, 11:31 AM
Dale Walton
Dale Wal.ton

Default New Member Introduction

Hello,

My name is Dale and I am a newly-registered member, but certainly not new to collecting or reading comments posted by others. Collectively, there is an enormous amount of expertise on these message boards. I have been active in the hobby for many years, some years more active than others which I am sure many of you can relate to. And for me, it is difficult to prioritize, with what money I have available, what I want to concentrate on at any given time.

For baseball, I have a run of complete raw Topps sets from the 1960s, and I also collect and and am working on a number of PSA graded registry sets (including T201, T202, 1934 Diamond Stars, 1935 Goudey 4/1) - - most in mid to lower grade. No, I am not a Donald Spence type who along with others have unbelievable collections....smile.

I have owned many raw and graded T205s and T206s in the past and currently still have most T205 HOFs in lower grades.

So, hello to all and I look forward to chatting with folks and continuing to read posts from others.

Dale