View Single Post
Old 05-23-2019, 08:25 AM

I just think people (myself included) feel like, why buy autographs that are not real or that have a high chance of not being real? Most people I know don’t have money to just throw away on autographs. I just think it’s a shame that big companies like Topps autographs might not be real (based on the comments here) TPAs have always been “just an opinion” but if you can’t trust Topps, Upper Deck, etc then who can to trust? May I ask, if all the autographs in your collection one day turn out to not be real (even though they are PSA slabbed and certified by companies like Topps, Upper deck, Steiner etc (if you have those) would you have the same attitude then? Would you still think “it’s just a hobby” and take a huge financial loss on what you paid for your autographs? I’m not saying you at all but a lot of people say “it’s just a hobby” until it hits them in the pocketbook.(when they go to sell their collections and can only get like 20% of what they paid for it or when PSA, Beckett, etc get exposed as the next GAI and their autographs aren’t worth much after that) would like to hear your thoughts on that. Thanks

Last edited by homerunhitter; 05-23-2019 at 09:26 AM.