View Single Post
Old 08-24-2013, 09:39 AM
L@nce Fit.tro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgmp123 View Post
Away from the the original topic of this thread, I do find it pretty unsettling that Heritage would share information about a registered bidder with Leon. I am a registered bidder and active here and I certainly hope that my information would remain protected. Even something as simple as why Travis was banned is still info that should not have been shared with a third party.
Technically, he is no longer a registered bidder, but I realize that wasn't the point of your statement. Keep in mind that Travis has been on here almost daily trumpeting how he was banned from bidding, giving his take on the reasons why, and daring Heritage to come on here and say otherwise. Heritage "sharing information" with Leon in this case is just them giving their side of the story. It's not like they also gave Leon his credit card number, home address, social security number, etc. I would consider it more along the lines of Leon fact-checking a story than Heritage purposely leaking a bidder's confidential information.