View Single Post
Old 07-19-2012, 01:28 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Thanks Cameron...just have your mom or dad email me at leonl@flash.net and say they will take responsibility for you if something happens. It's just that easy. Thanks for your understanding. You seem like one of the good kids. We all want you to be in the hobby with us. take care and happy collecting..

Quote:
Originally Posted by UOFLfan7 View Post
I am also under the age of 18...I am 16 turning 17 in Nov.

And while I respect and certainly understand the rules, I just wanted to let you know that I have had no complaints against me and always pay for what I order, whether it be on EBay, Amazon, or this forum here. As I said, I respect and understand the rules though.

I also wanted to let everybody know that I did read the rules, mainly to see if there was an age restriction on the actual forum before I signed up...I guess I accidentally missed the part of the rules where it said nobody under the age of 18 is permitted to buy, sale, or trade in the BST area and for that I am sorry.

One final thing...not all minors (people under the age of 18) act like the the two users in question. A lot of us deserve as much respect as some of our elders...in fact I know some elders who act worse than some minors.

That being said however, I understand that the rules, no matter how much I may dislike them, must be followed to keep this forum a safe and fun place for everybody. So no complaints from me. I am jut disappointed in my fellow minors for actin and behaving the way they did. Thanks Leon for putting this out here, and no matter what I will always respect your decisions.

Thanks,
Cameron