View Single Post
Old 09-29-2017, 06:07 PM
Nick Barnes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gobucsmagic74 View Post
And you're an ignorant asshole. The flag is a symbol, the constitution is what this is all about and the actual execution of it's intent and purpose. You can bastardized the point all you want but that is what this symbolic gesture is all about and for the record you don't have to be black to support it, you just need to see things from a perspective that is inherently foreign to you
and your communistic ignorance shows it's face again. This has nothing to do with the constitution. zero, zilch, nada.

the first amendment issues you protections from the govt that's it. It does not apply to your job, your private life...etc You have a right to not be arrested for saying things the govt doesn't like. But, you are not free from facing consequences for your choices. If you say things I don't like, I can fire you. If you say things in a place of business they don't like they can ask you to leave. If you refuse, you can be arrested for trespassing.

oh, and btw, if you are going to call people tools and be a smug little twat, bring that to me man, I'm not a victim nor am I frightened of internet tough guy communists on the internet. Grow up, your POV is for children.