View Single Post
Old 04-30-2017, 11:34 AM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by 58pinson View Post
Congrats to any Senators fans out there, but that was a beyond brutual beat today for the Rangers. I still have a TV, which surprises me. Reminded me of having a horse clear by 8 lengths at the 1/8th pole and heading to the window to cash only to have it run down. Gutted.
I am not a Sen's fan per se, but I am glad to see them doing well.

The series is long from over but right now, imo, it looks like the Sens want it more?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cool-vintage View Post
Great win by the Sens. Pageau with the game tying goal and the GWG. (He ended up finishing with a 4 goal game.)

Really wanting WSH to win tonight.
4 goals and he says he is not a very good shooter!
I said to my son, who also thinks the same, despite have a wicked, accurate shot, the guy is in the NHL so he didn't get there just on looks alone!

I am glad to see the Pens win. I am not a big Ovy fan so I won't be disappointed to see him beat out. I do like Backstrom and Oshie, but unfortunately, it doesn't look like it is going be their year once again.

The Oilers I am really rooting for now. I didn't know if they would have enough to beat the Sharks but after almost sweeping them, and being up 2 games on Ana, in their home barn, no less, who I thought was more than likely Cup bound, I hope they go all the way!

A Pens/Oilers Stanley Cup final would make for some great hockey! (provided most stay healthy)