View Single Post
Old 05-05-2015, 12:47 PM
Dylan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALR-bishop View Post
I have all the sets you list for 1989.

For 1989 I also have a boxed Woolworth set of Baseball Highlights. Other 1989 Topps sets I have include Tiffany and Tiffany Traded, The Traded Robinson Bronze, the Box Panel set, the All Star Glossy sets of 22 and 60, American Baseball set ( boxed/UK), Batting Leaders set...inserts in KMart blister packs, Coins, Double Header All Stars, Double Header Mets /Yankees ( proof and regular sets), Gallery of Champions ( aluminum/bronze and silver..boxed), Glossy Rookie set of 22, Heads Up set, Stickercard set and Stickers set, LJN Baseball Talk set, and the Sports Shot Portfolio set.

For 1990 I have what you list except Topps Ames...not familiar with it.

For 1990 I also have Tiffany and Tiffany Traded, the Traded Aaron Bronze, The Box Panel set, The All Star Glossy sets of 22 and 60, Glossy Rookie set, Glossy Rookie Foil set, The Award Winners sheet, Batting Leaders set -inserts in KMart blister packs), President Bush card, the Mylar Sticker set, Gallery of Champions ( aluminum/bronze and silver-boxed), Golden Spikes Award, Heads Up set, Topps Magazine card set ( began in 1990), Nolan Ryan Bronze, Stickercards set , Sticker set, Boxed TV sets--All Stars/Cubs/Cardinals Mets/Red Sox/Yanks, and the Major League Debut set

For 1991 I have those you list plus these---Tiffany and Tiffany Traded, Desert Shield set, Traded Robinson Bronze, Box Panel set, All Star Glossy set of 22 , Glossy Rookie set, East Coast National set, Golden Spikes card, Gallery of Champions ( aluminum/bronze and silver-boxed), Joe Garogiola special issue card), Babe Ruth set, Superstar Head Up set, 1953 Archive Promo set, and 53 Archives set.

I also have for all 3 of those years the Topps Baseball Achievement programs ( similar to the Topps Rookie Banquet programs from 59 to 67).

I have a lot of insert cards with my main sets from those years, but think most were inserts from the regular packs. I am actively trying to complete a full set of the Topps Game cards from 1991. That involves 264 cards, but I am 3 short
Hi Al,

I am trying to find information on what mail-in offer or advertisement cards were inserted into each of those sets. For example, I think 1989 Topps Traded had a small, yellow card advertising Topps Magazine (Jose Canseco pictured) in each set. From my understanding, every Topps produced set ca. 1989-1991 had some type of offer/ad card inserted in each set and/or pack.

Oddball, promos and variations:http://www.comc.com/Users/JunkWaxGems,sr