Thread: OT, Remembrance
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2006, 09:17 PM
Administrator

Default OT, Remembrance

Posted By: Ted Zanidakis

Leon

I don't think we will ever find Bin Laden as he is dead. He hasn't appeared in any
of his propaganda videos since October of 2004. And, if you recall in that one he
looked like death warmed over. His face was gaunt and his expression and his hair
and his beard looked like the visage of of a dying man. He supposedly had kidney
problems. And, if that didn't do him in; then, his evilness consumed him.

Now, we have his #2 propagandist, Al Zawahri (or whatever), who is talking for him.
If you go back to two years ago, this dude had a younger, robust face. Now in this
recent video this guy, too, has a gaunt face that looks quite strained.

Their evil ways are consuming these terrorist and I think they are getting a preview
of Hell, while they are still alive.

The day of 9/11/2001 is one we will always recall (just like JFK's assasination) what we
were doing when we first heard the news and watched smoke rising from the North tower.
I recall the news outlets initially saying it was hit by a commuter plane and I thought that
they have to be kidding us. Then 15 mins later the South tower exploded with a huge fireball
as Flt 175 drove right thru it.

A good friend of mine lost his son that day in one of the towers. And, my older Daughter's
neighbor lost her husband. Just imagine the grief that these two gals suffered thru as they
watched that 2nd plane slice thru the South tower, and knowing your loved one was in the
path of that destruction.

May GOD protect us from these barbarians....who are stuck back in the dark ages.