View Single Post
Old 07-02-2015, 05:32 PM
Greg C
Greg Cir.uln.ick

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattyC View Post
Thanks, homies. Appreciate the good vibes. These would be the two-- though I must admit that whenever a T210 Shoeless appears, I get very tempted to try and make a move for it, which would necessitate essentially "trading out" one of these two beloved pieces, and then circling back later to replace it. However I then always remind myself how these are the two dream specimens for the way I collect...and so round and round I go, LOL! But dizzying ourselves with baseball card thoughts is always a joy in and of itself-- much preferable to real life stress or work stress

And Brent, where to begin with that website! The middle name sig on the Mick, the Ruth, the bold Joe D, and that DeLong Lou-- as a Yankee fan it's a museum to enjoy. So many of everyone's favorite, iconic cards, and each touched by the hand of the man/subject himself!

What’s amazing about those two cards is that BOTH have literally been in museums. Literal “museum pieces!” That’s as good as it gets. And that neither is “high grade” says so much about buying the card versus the holder. Those two cards are like Exhibits A and B for “Buy The Card.”