View Single Post
Old 04-13-2018, 10:45 PM
Al Jurgela

Quote:
Originally Posted by esehombre View Post
Brazil and Germany are the class of the tournament and i would be surprised at any early exit for either of them. With half of the Bayern Munich team comprising the National Team they will be a difficult draw for anyone. I would say Brazil has the most talent and they pack the punch of a heavyweight. Belgium has some of the most talent as well but as usual I think they will lay a big one in the round of 16. Cant wait for the tournament as well--I hope Messi has a good showing and if you can ever put World Cup Champion next to his name that will likely settle most debates revolving around the GOAT.
+1. But, when I saw him miss the penalty at the Copa America Final, I just realized that it is not really in the cards for Messi and Argentina. I wish I was wrong, but think that it would be a huge surprise if the actually win. The really only hope that I have at the moment is that Germany and Russia lose at this point. Would love to see a country that has never won take home the title. Mexico would be more favorite, but I would take anyone.
50 Hage's Dairy (Minoso)
All Oscar Charleston Cards
Rare Soccer cards
Rare Boxing cards