View Single Post
Old 03-31-2016, 10:16 AM
Banned

May I know the asking price of the card? May I also know if the card would have been bought by someone else in that time that is was reserved?

I am curious to know if 10 dollars was a large percentage of the price.

I understand the principal of not being wishy washy about your decisions and I abide by that myself, but at the same time I am the type of person that probably would never call someone out for not being able to afford something(large or small) or changing their mind about a deal before money changes hands.

I just recently sold a truck and I had lots of people(10 to 15) tell me they wanted the truck sight unseen and they would come on Saturday to pick it up. I simply replied "First come first serve. It will be for sale until it is sold". Needless to say none of them showed up, except 1 guy who did buy it(without starting it none the less). I wasn't mad or upset at any one of those people that didn't come.

Doesn't that eliminate any downside to having someone "reserve" a card on good faith? Not to bash any seller that does this, but if you change your selling practice, doesn't that eliminate any agnst from your end of a botched deal?

You simply haven't sold it yet, no matter what anyone says and you have no reason to turn anyone else away from a potential sale.

Joe