View Single Post
Old 09-26-2019, 07:23 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintagebaseballcardguy View Post
Ok, these are cool, and I totally missed them! I have read and re-read this thread, consulted Google, and checked ebay. After all of that, I am still a little foggy.

So, there's 44 in the set, and each card in the set has at least one variation/winner card (if that's the correct way to put it) accordingly?:

Winner A (1-11)
Winner B (12-22)
Winner C (23-33)
Winner D (34-44)
Winner AB (1-22)
Winner CD (23-44)
Winner ABCD (1-44)

So, for example, the first 11 players in the set would have four cards: the regular, Winner A, Winner AB, and Winner ABCD? Are the unused redemption checklist cards considered part of the "set?"
I thought all the player cards are the same and the letters just referred to the group of player cards you would get in a sealed pack for redeeming the particular winner card, but I could be wrong. So, for example, with an ABCD winner card, you could redeem it for all 44 regular cards, but there was no difference between a player card in that pack and a player card in, say, an A pack.

So the total is 44 player cards, 7 unredeemed winner checklist cards, and 7 redeemed winner checklist cards that came with the sealed packs.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.

Last edited by Peter_Spaeth; 09-26-2019 at 07:25 PM.