View Single Post
Old 04-21-2014, 02:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orioles1954 View Post
Also working on 1954-1986 Topps Orioles. Don't want 1987 and up as 1.) those sets absolutely do nothing for me and 2.) the Orioles have tons of players on those teams whom I would LOVE to forget. I already have a Brooks RC (SGC 84) and a completely signed 1966 team set (all PSA/DNA Authentic). Should be able to get it for around $1000-1200. Would also love to add all leader, all-star, multi-player and other specialty cards.
Orioles, of 1954-1986, how complete is it? I know what you mean about 1987+ only reason why I got those is they were a great deal, and thats when I really followed the players, more so in the 1990's to present.

BTW, to answer your question, I've got them in 3 binders now, each year is sorted by card# and at this point I am setting blank spaces for card# I need.
I do have a Brooks RC, still missing the 1967 topps one though. I am working on collector grade (even some of the 1950's are Fair to VG)
Do you concentrate on higher grade?