View Single Post
Old 12-10-2013, 07:52 PM
Keith
ke.ith tem.ple

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehoodedcoder View Post
So even if Rick allows it to happen, by not proactively finding and fixing the problem, you think the board should allow him to advertise hear to the other members? What if that member doesn't see the posts and gets shill bidded on. You wouldn't say that the board has a moral responsibility to its users and readers?

Kevin
The Board? I get what you are saying about responsibility to the hobby. In fact, I am bidding on a couple of Pastels as we speak and the two parties I am bidding against are stopping me from budding what I would like as I suspect shilling (and it is not a Probstein auction). One bidder has 85% of bids with this seller, the other bidder has multiple retractions. Paranoia is taking over, I am out.

But I digress. The Board? Isn't this Leon's forum? Are you suggesting we make our feelings known to Leon? Doesn't he know? Should we boycott the board?

I will say this. The comments from members on this thread, among others, has made me extremely cautious and sensitive about shills. Maybe too much, in fact. Keep it coming, I'll keep learning and I thank you all for that.

Keith
...whatever I want