View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013, 07:02 AM
Br.ent !ngr@m
Br.ent Ing@am

In chronological order.

1. 1953 Bowman Stan Musial - A beautiful picture of him in the dugout. I love this card so much I displayed a reprint until I acquired the real deal.
2. 1953 Topps Hal Newhouser - Prince Hal in full color, defines awesomeness.
3. 1953 Topps Willie Mays - love the photo of young Willie, thinking about him telling Duroucher he was good enough. Only card on list I don't own.
4. 1954 Topps Al Kaline - The first card if Mr. Tiger is a piece of art I dreamed of owning as a kid.
5. 1956 Topps Mickey Mantle - My first vintage Mantle will always be a favorite.
6. 1957 Topps Hank Aaron - Classic card that was always on my wish list. The purchase of it got the collecting fever in me reignited.
7. 1964 Topps Pete Rose - Love him or hate him now. The 12 yr old in me loves this card. The crew cut, the trophy, it all fits perfectly in the 64 template.
8. 1969 Topps Johnny Bench - The boyish look on his face, with the classic vest uniform, topped off with the trophy.
9. 1972 Topps Roberto Clemente - 1st Clemente I owned. The picture seems so unique, how can this not be a top 10'er.
10. 1980 Nolan Ryan - The Express in full power mode and the All Star label made this the coolest card to have the first year I ripped open a pack and smelled the mix of gum and card board.

Last edited by brewing; 03-16-2013 at 07:03 AM.