Thread: .
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011, 11:51 AM
David McDonald

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimozukawa View Post
How the heck did you get that?

The Schofield postcard is a different postcard than the Duke one. And, I can't post scans since I supposedly donated the postcard to the school... but those bastards have no record of it, so I don't know what happened to it.

To clarify, I have/had two postcards: the Duke one... and one of a building on campus. The third postcard (from one of the carnivals) was stamped 1914 from Schofield... and is $50 on eBay. I decided to pass on it.

[Edit: I forgot to answer the school question. Because of the HCE methodology behind the query, I assume you're talking about my secondary education. I attended Mid Pacific, in that case.]
I attended Halawa High so my reading comprehension skills are not the best. Thank you for clarifying things. Nice to know there's another vintage collector from Hawaii. Not a whole heck of a lot of us.

I think anybody that would employ the expression "you damn gook" to a local kid had to have been either deranged or suicidal. Completely beyond the pale in Hawaii, if one knows what's good for one.