View Single Post
Old 05-12-2014, 04:30 PM
Graig Kreindler

Hey all,

So, I'm super excited to say that the race to win the first official raffle is underway.

For starters, I wanted to thank each and everyone of you who have expressed interest in this bit of fun. And an even heartier 'thank you' to those who have entered. I'm still truly honored that so many of you enjoy my work enough to be a part of this occasion. And if all goes as planned, this is something that I would love to do somewhat regularly. You, the good people of Net54, really have played a huge part in whatever success I've managed to accrue over the past few years, whether it be through sales, connections, or simple words of encouragement. I only hope that these raffles are a good start to giving back to you guys.

We have received all of dues without much of a hitch, so we're ready to announce the game that you guys should keep an eye on. This Wednesday, May 14, the Cubs will be facing the Cardinals in St. Louis at 7:15 CT. The winning number will be taken from the last three digits of the attendance of this game as given on the New York Times website box score. Even in the event of a different attendance number being given at the ballpark, on the radio, television or elsewhere. If there is a rain-out, a backup game has already been chosen, and will be posted on the front page of this new thread as soon as we learn of the change.

The results will be posted as soon as we have them, as well as the winner's name and Net54 tag. From there, I hope to use the rest of this thread as a chronicle of the whole process, from beginning contacts to the completed piece. Therefore, when we do this again, interested parties can refer back to these pages and will hopefully get a better idea of how it all unfolds.

Once again, hearty gratitude goes out to Bill Boyd, Lance Fittro and Leon Luckey for making this thing a reality. Thanks, boys.

And if any of you have questions, feel free to PM myself or Bill.

Good luck to you all!

Graig