View Single Post
Old 12-02-2005, 06:20 AM
Administrator

Default To share or Not to share ??

Posted By: David Vargha

Show what you want. Who cares what others think? Most of the issues simply center around jealousy. That's why God is so hard on the issue of "covetousness". It's an ugly thing. I for one, enjoy seeing many cards I might never otherwise see. And whether your motivation is boasting or sharing is really irrelevant to the equation.

As far as mentioning money -- again, so what? I like to know what the market currently is and love to hear stories about what cards used to cost. And if you have a six-figure budget for cards -- good for you. Without wealthy people, the economy of this country would stink. I still don't like attorneys, though . . .

The devil was behind on collecting souls, so he came down to earth and approached a lawyer. The devil said, "I have an offer for you. I will make you the most succesful attorney to ever walk the face of the earth. You will have worldwide fame and notoriety. In fact, you will be one of the wealthiest people ever in history." "HOWEVER", the devil said, "In return, I will ask of you your soul". The lawyer stopped and thought about it for a minute. Finally, he looked up at the devil and stared him directly in the eyes. He asked him, "What's the catch?"

(edited for typo)

DavidVargha@hotmail.com