View Single Post
Old 12-17-2016, 03:43 PM
Glyn Parson

Default Several

Played hundreds of back yard sporting events in our old neighborhood with former NFL QB Matt Lytle, former NFl linemen Ross Tucker was my water boy senior year, he was in i think 5 or 6th grade. Played against Kerry Collins (Wilson) in baseball and basketball but not football.Played against Donyell Marshall (Reading High) many times in basketball. I know i outscored him the lsat time we played against each other.Former MLB Pitcher rich delucia coached us at a baseball camp when i was little, Rich like Ross and Matt Lytle went to my HS Alma MAtter Wyomissing Area just outside Reading PA. I was on the Kutztown University Football team with John Mobley (Denver Broncos) but was injured and never on the field with him. One of my very good friends was one of the best modified import race car drivers in the world when that was his passion, Christian Rado. Also played some pick up hoops with reality tv star jon gosselin, another wyomissing alumnus and TV celebrity reporter Katrina Szish was a cheerleader for my football and basketball teams.

Last edited by glynparson; 12-17-2016 at 03:56 PM.