View Single Post
Old 02-27-2016, 08:54 PM
Ken McMillan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwantmorecards77 View Post
Well - for the third time, I offered the full refund. Was extremely polite about it and even explained that I would pay return shipping. He claims he's getting the card signed on the 4th and doesn't have time to send it back and wait for a refund. ..waiting 2 weeks to pay for it certainly didn't help him. We're going around and around on this one. Ugh! He states that if I had noted the surface ding in the auction - it would've sold for less. I can't note it if I didn't see it. I apologized for missing it and followed eBay policy and offered the full return.

Seems we're at a stand-still. He's refusing to send it back - and I'm refusing to offer a partial refund.
As long as you are corresponding through ebay, stick to your guns on a full refund. He is just trying to see what he can get out of you. You might even ask for a scan and have him point out the defect putting him on the spot. Defect may not even exist in my opinion.

Kmac