View Single Post
Old 02-27-2016, 09:56 PM
Todd

Looks like we're both sticking to our guns. lol Crazy...

He's mentioned before that he's getting it signed - and I know there's a lot of people out there that get rookie cards signed.

He provided (somewhat blurry) pics of the surface indentation too. Though a full pic would help (to see the card's serial #.)

It's not that I don't believe him - it's certainly possible that I missed it (and my scan doesn't even show it.) He's claiming I omitted the flaw on purpose. He's been getting rude about this too. ...the fact that he has refused a full refund 3 times is a bit fishy though.

I'm going to call eBay on Monday (which I heard may take a while.) Not sure where this is headed, but when a buyer refuses a refund - not sure what else to do.

Another concern is - if he does get the card signed - and I do not offer a partial refund, he may open a case with eBay. He's not going to send it back - because it's signed - and technically, if he did - it wouldn't be in the same shape because it would have writing on it! I don't want eBay putting a hold on my funds - and also never getting the card back.

He sent me two more messages, explaining how cards with known flaws sell for less. (Really - who knew!?) I may just ignore him until I contact eBay. It's borderline harassment at this point. From his feedback - appears to be a stand-up guy, but this is just weird.

Fun. Not! ...I should just stick to my low-ish grade vintage, where dings, dents, rounded corners, creases, stains, frays, off-center, print marks are all there!