View Single Post
Old 12-06-2009, 02:36 AM
Mike Mccullough

Default Then why dont you

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowlingshoegiverouterguy View Post
Leon,

Yes, the league is on another site and it was made as a group on the site and open to any one that would like to follow the league. But at the request of other members it was made into the group so it did not fill up the main page. At the end of every season the results are posted on the main board.

This post is far this intrusive than a post such as Dean's.

Every time you respond in this manner you just bring more attention to the fact that something else is going on outside of Net 54. I guess I should just say thanks.

Have a great holiday season

Lee
You should say thanks,,,,, thanks for letting me put up an unpaid advertisement Leon,,,but,,, just like Dean,,,, there is no difference imo.

Lets be honest though, your offering something cool and related to pre war cards,, a service without nothing to gain,,,,, where ole dean was trying to be a pimp in business clothes. I wish I had more free time as I would like to join the group Lee... Unlike freeing up my time to give Dean the ins and outs about playball cards...
Good luck in finding the right people, sound fun and very interesting. As opposed to writing Dean a cool opening for his set break... LOL