View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011, 12:22 PM
Belltown Vintage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
Scott- In a perfect world everything would be in it's correct place. That being said there really have been no firm rules set, on purpose. I was just giving you a hard time before because of your mostly single handed try at changing the board ie...the autographs in another yet to be made forum. I think consistency is a good thing when something is working and we don't change the board, operationally, too often. When it makes obvious and popular sense, then we do it. Also, at the end of the day I guess the buck does stop here and like it or not....I try to do what I think is best for the welfare of the board. If you want to post a few pictures on this side the world won't cave in. Thanks for your understanding though I am afraid I could have just opened yet another can of worms. regards

To specifically answer though, I think photos are more memorabilia than cards so should go in that section.
It's flattering that you only read my opinion and ignored those who seconded it, but it was just an opinion, and it was based on the fact that non-MLB photos are for the most part ignored in the memorabilia section.

To me discussions and resulting dissemination of information is more important than what forum a post is made in. And modifying sub-forums seemed like a way to facilitate better discussion without cluttering up the card section. Just threw an idea out - it didn't stick.

Thanks for your response