View Single Post
Old 09-02-2013, 02:50 PM
Jim M.arinari

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbdb View Post
I have no idea why williams would be denied access., I'd have let him join and if it gets out of hand then there are measures one can take plain and simple.

@Chuck - do leave out your comments regarding casting aspersions on subjects and insight you have no insight on especially regarding DB.

Incidently, Travis has recently saved/thwarted thousands of dollars from being foolishly spent on forgeries... What have many of you done lately?
Hi DB!
Are you talking about Travis's own eBay / PSA conspiracy thread in which you guys PROVED to him that PSA doesn't get preferential treatment in regards to the EMR program? The one where he wrote that "others" were lurking and pulling the auctions to make him look bad? You know, the thread with the faulty premise (Nothing by PSA EVER gets removed), eventually leading to turning a blind eye and denying the truth (You guys did it, yet he still holds that belief)?

BTW, from what I could tell, Travis did nothing but point out a problem and rail against it. Just as he has done here many times. He DID nothing. Just as he has done here many times.